Personal data will be stored at any given time only if you receive a product and/or service from Motherheart or in case you have given your explicit consent. Personal data will be stored by:
Entrepreneur: Asha Hossain
Business name: By Asha / Motherheart
Office address: Vrijheidslaan 53hs, 1079 KD Amsterdam Netherlands
Telephone number: +31 (0) 6 317 82896
Chamber of Commerce: 51300168
Motherheart is bound by the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), keeping customer administration and data management for marketing purposes. Motherheart has the duty to carry out its responsibilities under the GDPR, and is responsible for all data processing on behalf of Motherheart, which includes http://motherheart.org.
Motherheart collects and processes personal data for customers administration, the general implementation of the provided services, including but not limited to: the website, (personal) marketing, and to comply with legal obligations. The personal data collected by Motherheart will serve mainly to comply with the agreement relating to the provision of a product and/or service by Motherheart. If this data is not provided, Motherheart is unable to fulfil its contractual obligations.
Motherheart handles your personal data with utmost care and does everything reasonably possible to store your data in a safe manner. Possible data breaches will be reported to both the Dutch “Data Protection Authority (DPA)” and those whose personal data may have been compromised. In the event of a data breach, Motherheart will always take appropriate measures to safeguard the integrity of the website.
If you feel that your personal information is used, gained, saved and/or obtained incorrectly, and it is despite numerous requests impossible to delete your information, you can submit a complaint at the Dutch DPA at any time.
Motherheart stores the following types of your personal data:
- to provide its services (for example sharing circles, retreats, workshops): your name, address, postal code, city, telephone number and email address;
- To send out newsletters and other relevant marketing material: your name and email address.
- Personal data is never stored for a longer period than is strictly necessary and can be viewed, altered and removed by you at any time. When using pictures or other images showing natural people, Motherheart will always first ask permission of the person whose picture or image will be used. Viewing, altering and removing (including the right to be permanently removed), and withdrawing your consent can be effected by means of a clear statement addressed to email address
Motherheart will remove your personal data:
- in relation to the implementation of the agreement: 5 years after termination of the agreement for possible future agreements, unless you have explicitly given permission to store the personal data for a longer period or if the data must be kept for a longer period due to legal regulation or provision;
- in relation to payment and handling invoices: 7 years after paying the relevant invoice, in order to fulfil the legal obligation of the Dutch Tax Authorities;
- in relation to handling complaints and questions: after satisfactory resolution of the complaint.