Developing our relationship with ourselves and truly knowing who we are allows us to deepen our personal intimacy. This honoring of who we are reflects back to all those around us – allowing for true intimacy to be there in the simplest of moments in our day.
“True intimacy is a state in which nothing exists between two people: no space, no inhibitions, no lies”
~ Renata Suzuki~
This Sacred Motherheart Circle is especially for mothers (mothers throughout all phases, pregnant, not pregnant, having kids or not having kids) We’ve invited Do Terra Specialist Sophie Schaefgen with her lovely oils to bring us to a state of presence, calmness and trust. We will come together, share beautiful practices with each other and open up ourselves to show ourselves, in the light of other mothers, as we are.
What can you expect?
– We will come home into a safe & sacred circle
– There will be time for reflection
– We will enjoy practices together to work towards true intimacy
– We will enjoy self care & releasing techniques
– We will learn more on using different oils for different purposes and how to use them in our daily practices
– There will be plenty of space to share and connect
– All practices will be supported by lovely essential oils
This is an intimate gathering for mothers and in which we will dive deep and rise high, meeting each other on that path of motherhood. We will meditate, breathe, share, listen and simply be. All you need to do is come and enjoy, being together!
This truthful circle takes place on Friday 22ndMarch 2019 from 19.30 – 21.30 at the beautiful Delight Yoga Weteringschans, Amsterdam.
The circle cost €25 and you can book your ticket through Delight Yoga here
You have nothing to bring but your beautiful self! You are very welcome to bring a personal item with you for our altar in the centre of the circle.
We’re looking forward to sharing the raw and sometimes messy beauty of sacred motherhood with you.